Frequently Asked Questions At Cheap Charleys Mini Storage LLC
- Q: What form of identification do I need to rent a storage space?
A: You need a valid state or federally issued picture identification form. To be able to drive onto and around the facility, you need a valid state issued driver’s license.
- Q: Is the gate access 24 hours per day?
A: Gate access hours are 6:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. Gate locks overnight.
- Q: Is there electricity in all the storage units?
A: No. A 110v plug is available in the 14x30 and 14x40 units for a trickle charge for boat and RV batteries.
- Q: Is there lighting in all the storage units?
A: No. Lighting is available in the 14x30 and 14x40 units with ceiling light tripped by a sensor.
- Q: Are the storage units climate controlled?
- Q: What can I store in an outdoor parking space?
A: All vehicles - boats, trailers, and RV’s stored outside must be licensed and fully operational.
- Q: Is there covered outside parking?
A: No. Vehicles can be parked in the indoor spaces with roll-up doors.
- Q: What is the door clearance on the storage units?
A: Two answers: 1) The 14x30 and 14x40 units have a door clearance of 12 feet wide by 13-1/2 feet high. 2) The 10 feet wide storage units have a door clearance of 102 inches wide by 80 inches high.
- Q: Can I bring my own lock?
A: The lock required on the storage units can be purchased in the office. All locks must be a disc-style lock with a 1-inch opening and a 1-inch shank with a keyhole in the center of the lock.
- Q: Is Cheap Charley's Mini Storage LLC near me?
A: Cheap Charley's is near the Missoula County International Airport and zipcodes: 59801, 59802, 59803, 59806, 59807, 59808, 59812 and 59834.
- Q: Does Cheap Charley's qualify as Cheap Missoula Storage?
A: Yes! Cheap Charley's is very affordable, prices start at 45.00 for a 5x10 storage unit.
Call us today for rates and availability. Click To Call Cheap Charley's Mini Storage 406-721-7277.